Audits are being conducted in line with the audit protocol as outlined in the ISO 14010:1996 standard to allow for a structured approach to the audits.
The following audit services are provided by EP3:
- Environmental Authorisation (EA) Compliance/Performance audits;
- Water Use License (WUL) Compliance/Performance audits;
- Waste Management License (WML) Compliance/Performance audits;
- Air Emission License (AEL) Compliance/Performance audits; and
- Compliance/Performance audits on International standards/ guidelines such as the World Summit on Sustainable Development (WSSD) principles, International Finance Corporation (IFC) guidelines, the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) guidelines and Equator Principles.
- Eskom Ingula Pumped Storage Scheme, Record of Decisions and Construction Environmental Management Plan (CEMP) compliance audit;
- Department of International Relations & Co-operations building (O.R. Tambo), World Summit for Sustainable Development (WSSD) compliance audit;
- R35 Road (Amersfoort – Morgenson), Environmental Authorisation Compliance Audit; and
- Fleurhof Mixed Use Development Water Use License Compliance Audit.